Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking to add an Overnight Voice NOC Technician to our Longmont, CO location.
The core focus of this position will be providing surveillance and triage of voice applications and technical support for a variety of company products and services (e.g., voice platforms, basic hardware, software, network, connectivity, peripheral, etc.). You will provide monitoring, tiered support, trouble isolation, including corrective action for network problems for all voice customer facing production systems in a 24-hour/7-day-per-week Network Operations Center (NOC).
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring overall health of the network
- Break/fix problem resolution for voice applications – call traces, etc.
- Responding to network alarms with corrective actions
- Inbound/outbound calls
- Partnering with both internal and external parties to resolve ticket issues
- Willingness to work a 4x10 shift (scheduled days TBD)
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma required, however an Associate's Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, MIS, Telecommunications, Networking, or a related field preferred
Experience and Technical Skills
- 2+ years of experience in technical support, telephony, Network Operations Center or a similar work environment required
- Experience with troubleshooting trunk groups (SIP, ISUP, PRI, CAS, etc.) and performing call traces
- Understanding of SS7, SIP and TDM signaling protocols
- Solid understanding of the OSI model
- Hands on troubleshooting of BGP
- Ability to navigate Cisco CLI
- SONUS troubleshooting experience highly preferred
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!