Software Engineer responsible for design, development, and test of command and control application software for cutting edge communications and information processing software systems.
- Utilize software engineering principles, processes, and industry best practices with the ability to apply them in daily work.
- Read, analyze and interpret requirements and common government specifications.
- Interact with Systems, software, program management on specifications/requirements weekly.
- Lead and contribute to business acquisition, requirements analysis, design, code and unit test, integration and test, requirements sell off, and operations and maintenance of software systems.
- Ensure that products/projects delivered meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Drive process improvements to aid in team coordination and maintain delivery schedule.
- Communicate with leadership on status, issues, milestones, and successes.
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Engineering or a related field) and a minimum of 9 years of applicable experience or Master's and 7 year's experience
- 6 - 9 years’ experience developing user interface software applications in C# or C++
- Thorough understanding of software engineering principles, processes, and industry best practices with the ability to apply them in daily work
- Active Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance with current SSBI required
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active CI polygraph
- Experience with various software architectures and platforms
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret requirements and common government specifications
- Team player with good communications skills and able to work in a large program environment
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!