The Labeling Work Stream Lead will be responsible for working with a cross-function team to develop the labeling content, completing the labeling layout and working with the manufacturing site to implement the new or revised labeling. The WSL will be responsible for developing timelines for the labeling work stream within a New Product Development Project or large Sustaining Engineering Project.
A successful applicant for the Product Labeling Work Stream Lead (WSL) position must possess a mix of highly technical skills in project management and label design along with some creativity. He/She must be able to work quickly, but also remain extremely detail-oriented and able to produce ACCURATE and COMPLIANT labeling. The Labeling Work Stream Lead must be able to work with cross-functional teams to develop, design, and implement medical device product labeling. The WSL must be a strong leader in the labeling field.
- Lead the product labeling workstream from initiation to implementation
- Facilitate the development of the labeling requirements for new products or revisions to current products.
- Collaborate closely with the project manager and project team members from Marketing, Regulatory, R&D, Packaging, Quality Assurance, and Operations.
- Prepare and manage labeling project schedules and communicate labeling schedules to the project team
- Follow a development timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Facilitate redlining and the development of content for labeling; manage the labeling process for approvals of labeling; complete labeling design; and, ensure implementation of labeling at the manufacturing site.
- Collaborate with other labeling designers
- Prepare final source files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production
- Create PDFs and zip files for print and client review
- Prepare images for online applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with the supplier/printer
- Problem solve, think critically, and communicate with confidence.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design or related degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in print production or graphic design. Production Graphics background preferred. Medical Device experience preferred.
- Significant course work in graphic design, print production, visual arts or a related field, along with an outstanding portfolio and work experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of print production and design.
- The applicant must have a solid knowledge of the printing process and should be adept with software applications such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite including MicroSoft Project and MicroSoft Teams.
- The applicant should have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. The applicant should also be a process-oriented self-starter and must stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!