The Senior Packaging Engineer will be utilized to lead packaging activities and support the business requirements within commercial products for cost savings.
- Conceptualization of initial design options, execution of design select, modifications of packaging and cost analysis.
- Design and/or define packaging equipment to meet packaging design and material requirements.
- Converts customer needs into new product concept solutions.
- Develops prototypes of concepts and subcomponent mechanisms.
- Leads package designs and/or develops tooling and/or capital equipment o support commercial products.
- Leads package design concepts and analysis techniques, including but not limited to:
- Failure Mode Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis & modeling
- Geometric Dimensioning/
- Statistical Analysis
- Tolerancing Analysis
- Stress/Strain Analysis
- Collaborate with suppliers and customers to identify appropriate materials and components to meet package design and/or product requirements and all necessary documentation (drawings, specs, etc.).
- Analyzes concepts to ensure that the specifications (Package Performance Specifications) meet the customers’and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to detail designs to ensure manufacturability; proper dimensioning and tolerances stack-up analysis. Recommends modifications as required.
- Collaborate with Documentation to manage and maintain appropriate documentation of activities in accordance with existing policies and procedures (Divisions, Corporate, and Regulatory compliance)
- Actively lead all packaging activities on projects and/or commercial package design reviews.
- Demonstrated ability to lead all design innovative packaging/mechanisms
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate keyboarding skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Project, and various statistical software packages.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS in Packaging Engineering or related field of study preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years experience
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical experience a plus
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!