The candidate will take on responsibilities as International Sales Manager, with direct oversight of several key Territories throughout the globe. The candidate shall have direct contact and oversight of a staff of International Sales Representatives. Candidate shall control the internal environment in providing quotes, proposals, technical guidance, and in general, customer satisfaction via use of internal systems for these purposes and via interaction with all levels of coworkers in many or most of the internal disciplines.
Under limited direction, responsible for sales of company products/services in a specified International region or other major International geographical area in order to maximize sales volumes and to develop maximum market share. Achieves booking revenue plan and business goals within the scope of corporate and divisional objectives and policies. The selected candidate must have the ability to perform the essential duties & responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but is not limited to the duties described below.
- Achieves individual and team booking revenue plan and sets appropriate objectives for International Representatives to meet desired revenue goals.
- Qualifies and directs sales activities for International Sales Representatives compliant with corporate guidelines.
- Performs account management and International Sales to include business development, lead generation, customer qualification, proposal delivery, and contract negotiation.
- Understands and assimilates the latest technologies and market data to create account propositions and competitive solutions for high value opportunities.
- Establishes a communication path between the company and the REP/Customer to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops and supports timely resolution to customer or Rep related issues.
- Identifies, qualifies, and negotiates channel alliances with International Representatives and the various customers (i.e. integrators, manufacturers, service providers) in assigned territories to leverage market coverage.
- Assists sales, support, and marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training, or market research in planning and executing projects.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary IPT teams to recommend new application and product features and strategy for the strategic account or territory.
- Travel internationally with trip durations of 1-2 weeks as necessary
- Ability to manage own time without continuous supervision
- Ability to obtain Secret Level Security Clearance
- Requires Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of related experience or a Graduate degree with 7 years of related experience in RF Components, Amplifiers, Power Dividers and Attenuators, Oscillators, Switches, and Satcom Frequency Converters
- 3 years of experience negotiating and closing multi-million dollar contracts.
- Experience with account strategies to increase market penetration.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!