Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst in support of the finance function at the Hampton, VA manufacturing facility. This position reports to the Plant Controller.
- Identifies key levers to drive business improvement and providing leadership to ensure implementation of business improvement opportunities
- Determines, in conjunction with plant management, targeted goals for performance measures of quality, productivity, delivery, cycle time, inventory optimization and profitability
- Deploys business unit initiatives
- Daily reporting management, monthly forecasting, and annual planning
- Analyzes data for decision making and tracking performance progress
- Coordinates capital appropriation process and post-project reviews
- Ensures completion of Company Sarbanes-Oxley requirements for internal controls
- Supervises department employees
- Performs job duties in a safe and efficient manner
- Complies with Company and business unit financial reporting requirements
- Business travel may be required
- Performs other work-related duties as necessary
- Enterprise minded--understands the needs of the business and how decisions affect P&L, balance sheet and future capabilities, influences cap-ex based on broad business case
- Responsive expertise--prepared with information to help support decision making both upon request and future planning based
- Compliance--organized and aware of legal and local ramifications to decisions and practices; proactively prepared for audits
- Data-oriented--anticipates and solves problems from a data-informed perspective; forecasts accurately and tracks closely; supports interventions in ways that influence numbers
- Involved and curious--spends time on the shop floor to understand business in greater detail; seeks to make improvements and strengthen partnerships through relationship and comprehension; understands operational consequences of decisions
- Analysis--reviews decisions and data ex post facto to glean increased understanding; incorporates learning into future decision-making support
- Accountability--compares business case to actual performance and collaborates with the Controller and Plant Leaders to ensure success of investments
- Interpretation and translation--able to tell a story with the data; brings life to the numbers through observation and familiarity with the business
- Prioritization--understands market and organizational conditions and prioritizes efforts accordingly; supports the management of tension between revenue and costs, etc.
- Communication--proactively provides information about data, forecasting and financials to enable best possible decision-making for individual leaders and the organization; seeks information from others and disseminates accordingly as a conduit or hub
-Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting from an accredited school
-5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting in a manufacturing environment (forecasting, balance sheets, cost accounting, etc.)
-Qualified Accountant, CPA, CMA, and/or MBA
-High proficiency in MS Office software, experience in using queries, including Essbase, Hyperion, Oracle or similar systems. Advanced Excel skills.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!