Applies engineering knowledge of electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical components in evaluating new components for electronic assembly/subassembly design. Supports the creation and maintenance of component data for control of parts on development and production programs.
- Assist in development and maintenance of company policies and procedures for the use of commercial parts.
- Assist in development and maintenance of company policies and procedures for dealing with component obsolescence.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Deltek and Dx Designer databases for commercial components (L#’s) to allow search capabilities, provide links to datasheets, list critical design parameters, part termination finish status (tin/lead), moisture sensitivity and obsolescence information.
- Monitor component manufacturer’s Product Change Notices (PCN’s) and update associated drawings as needed.
- Monitor Government-Industry Data Exchange Program (GIDEP) alerts and update associated drawings as needed.
- Implement use of commercial drawings (L#’s) across all programs. Initiate ECN process to update BOM’s and component drawings to utilize L#’s.
- Assist design engineers in component searches in the design phase.
- Assist with the development of company RoHS, WEEE, and tin/lead policies and procedures.
- Generate and review Part Approval Requests.
- Maintain component drawings.
- Assist with electrical product design and test.
- Perform component evaluation, test, qualification and reliability analysis.
- Perform audits of manufacturers’ quality systems to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that is cooperative and supportive of customers, co-workers and managers.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
BS Degree Electrical Engineering, coupled with 8+ years exp.
Masters Degree Electrical Engineering, coupled with 5+ years exp.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!