The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator is Responsible for:
- Management of all business related activity to achieve the vision
- Supporting strategies, systems and processes
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is developed and maintained.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Experience in an administrative or supervisory capacity within sub acute or long term care.
- We provide a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. We offer a supportive environment that allows our team access to the most innovative technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Experience in business administration is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in nursing home administration or related field required; Master’s preferred
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!