Why should you apply? We invest in you!
- Great Pay ($25/hr + based on experience) + $2,000 sign on bonus!
- Industry-leading health insurance
- Yearly tool allowance, boot allowance, uniforms, safety vests and protective eye wear for mechanics
- Paid vacation after 90 days
- Non flat-rate shops
- 401(K) + company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Discount programs
- An opportunity to work with an empowering workforce and career advancement
About the Job
Our Mechanics are trained to provide superior maintenance on both diesel equipment and on our growing fleet of CNG trucks. As a Diesel Mechanic, you'll perform preventive maintenance inspection (PMI), troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild major components on vehicles and equipment. You’ll work independently on equipment that requires a high level of skill with hydraulics, electrical, and diagnostics.
What Does It Take to Be a Mechanic?
Below are the minimum qualifications to be a fit for this job.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
What's the Shop Like?
This shop is modern, clean, and organized! This shop participates in a mounted wheel program and focuses on delivering a high rate of efficiency. Our mechanics achieve this high level of efficiency due to the collaborative environment they’ve created that focuses on sharing best practices. If you're looking for a great team environment, this is it.
To be successful as a Diesel Mechanic, you'll be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate/OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and effectively repair of any problems identified during an inspection.
- Perform proficient inspection, diagnosis and moderately complex repair of assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Provide assistance, guidance and direction to other maintenance personnel.
- Use vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimate time and material costs on repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Advise supervisor immediately if additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Inspect the quality of outside/supplier repairs and or rebuilds. Assesses structural damage and assigns needed repairs utilizing the most appropriate method(s).
- Perform service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles. Performs maintenance related work as required.
- As a mechanic you'll, at times, supervise maintenance duties in the absence of your manager.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!