(3) 12 hour shifts a week. (Primarily night shift)
Rotating Holidays and Weekends
We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus with a three year commitment!
The Registered Respiratory Therapist I assess, plans, implements, evaluates and directs care for premature, pediatric, and adult patients.
1. Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and directs care for premature, pediatric, and adult patients.
2. Assesses the current status and immediate airway needs of the critically ill neonate, pediatric, or adult patient in the transport, intensive care, and general care environment.
3. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the physical, psychological, social, educational, and safety needs of the patients served regardless of age.
4. Participate in the education of staff, patients, and parents.
5. Staff may be temporarily assigned to an area throughout the Hospital enterprise, based on patient needs requiring similar knowledge and skill.
6. Other duties as required.
1. Experience in respiratory care is required.
2. Experience working with all levels within an organization is required.
3. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: Graduate from an accredited School of Respiratory Care.
2. Certification: Registered Respiratory Therapist credential/Current OH Respiratory Care Professional license is required; Current Health Care Provider BLS training is required; NRP, PALS, ACLS, and STABLE certification is required within 1 year of hire and must be maintained throughout employment
3. Years of relevant experience: 2 years is preferred; however, new graduates are considered.