What we're looking for:
You are a curious and motivated individual who is looking to move to a Sr. Manager role in our Corporate Revenue team. You have a minimum of 10 years prior relevant experience combined from 4-6 years’ experience in public accounting (Big 4 preferred) and corporate industry.
You will manage the review/oversight of the preparation and consolidation of our quarterly global revenue forecasts, reporting to support earnings release and revenue related SEC filing disclosures. Including end of quarter “to-go” reporting processes and actuals reconciliations. Responsibilities will include management of a global team as well as partnership with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy of forecasting and reporting, as well as driving continued process improvements.
As the Sr. Manager, Revenue Forecasting & Reporting you will work as part of the Corporate Team responsible for all global revenue related reporting from forecasting through to SEC disclosure reporting. Your responsibilities will include understanding and management of RevPro system reports, as well as the flow of transactional level data through the various reporting systems and the proper accounting treatment under ASC606. in this position you will also be responsible for strategic support to internal key stakeholders.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- Liaise and partner with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy of forecasting assumptions relative to product/program offerings, GEO localization and deal specific adjustments.
- Design and manage (preparation, review and distribution) of end of quarter reporting package(s) to executive management. To provide proactive insight to trends and expectations around revenue and deferred revenue.
- Oversee preparation and review of revenue related schedules required to support general ledger account reconciliations, end of quarter executive leadership earnings book and disclosures for quarterly/annual filings.
- Responsible for understanding transactional flow of data through various systems, and leverage multiple systems to support reporting and reconciliation needs. Including a solid understanding of the nature of our multi-element arrangements and the appropriate accounting treatment under ASC606.
- Responsible for revenue management system (RevPro) reporting, associated documentation relative to source, purpose and use for each report.
- Management and review of data integrity within system and supporting analyses for related areas of responsibility.
- Champion and oversee various special projects, system enhancements, requirements gathering, design and testing as needed.
- CPA license and/or experience working in Big 4 public accounting firm (4-6yrs) preferred
- Proficient in researching accounting literature
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills utilizing professional skepticism
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities (projects) effectively, with consistent adherence to deadlines
- Ability to learn and work with data/reports from multiple systems
- Ability to work with cross functional departments collaboratively
- Requires broad management knowledge to lead project teams in one department.
- Has mastery level knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with broad understanding of other areas within the job function.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!