In this position, you will perform development, functional reviews, technical design review, oversee project implementation from start to finish. Technical familiarity with AEM development, Java, integrations protocols, search platforms, performance optimizations, and development toolsets are important skillsets. You will work closely with IT project managers, architects, suppliers, and business partners to ensure any proposed solutions follow industry best practices.
- Lead development team to create solutions in CMS systems, primarily Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of projects small to large for digital solutions.
- Work closely and be in alignment with IT Solution Architect(s) and business team.
- Participation in project estimation, requirement deep dive, joint application development, release planning, and grooming exercises.
- Drive and address any critical production issues which have been escalated to the project team.
- Provide recommendations for web site optimization/tuning. Lead performance enhancement initiates.
- Drive and perform proof of concept and evaluation for products, new technologies & solutions.
- Manage vendors and lead key technical decisions/challenges.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, image scaling, and personalization.
- Work on different project durations ranging from multi-months, quarterly, and even quick prototypes.
- Translate business requirements into specific solution architecture and implementation proposals.
- Continually find opportunities to optimize design and algorithms to increase efficiency and site performance.
- Create solutions that follow systems, software engineering policies, standards, and procedures.
- Works with stakeholders to understand enough to provide an effort estimate of business requirements to guide the development team(s) to build a solution that meets the functional requirements.
- Ability to accurately communicate complex technical abstractions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Ability to influence peers and/or management and a champion of best practices that will encourage and drive adoption
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Familiar with the responsive web design using popular UI design patterns such as Material Design, Bootstrap, and Flat.
- Hands-on technical role including contributing to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent plus minimum 5+ years of experience, including minimum 2 years in IT.
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM software development teams
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components (Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher)
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Java and common design patterns
- Demonstrate understanding of AEM technology stack to design solutions for performance, security, maintainability, and scalability.
- Strong experience with OSGi back end technology stack of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.4 and/or 6.5 to develop and manage AEM bundles and their configurations
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, web technologies, and protocols
- Experience with development pipeline tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins.
- Experience with data exchange protocols like JSON and XML
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience in AWS is a plus
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!