We are seeking an experienced application infrastructure technical lead who is familiar with the latest web application authentication and access management. In this position, you will be responsible for integrating new applications with IAM solution, OKTA. You will work with other technical leads, OKTA product company, and vendor experts to enhance, configure, and new IAM capabilities. You will follow and optimize a set of established integration and identity best practice principles and standards. This role offers an excellent opportunity to make a real impact and help shape digital identity solutions.
In this position, you will perform implementation, development, functional reviews, technical design review, oversee project implementation from start to finish. Technical familiarity with IAM technologies, Java frameworks, integrations protocols, search platforms, performance optimizations, and development toolsets are important skillsets. You will work closely with IT project managers, architects, suppliers, and business partners to ensure any proposed solutions follow industry best practices.
- Work with product managers, on-site and offshore development teams to integrate, design, develop, test, and implement expansion of current identity manager technology using an iterative and agile development methodology.
- Work closely with other teams to configure and integration applications to use a single identity and access solution
- Research and adopt new SSO and CIAM technologies
- Write and review technical designs
- Project estimation of design, prototyping, and release to production development support
- Work closely with the developer manager and back-end teams to architect and integrate with OKTA solution
- Review requirements and design specifications
- Design and develop access management policies and workflows
- Stay current with security requirements and identify and implement sound security controls for applications, systems, and processes.
- Manage CIAM solution deployments through development life-cycle, including analysis of solution requirements, solution design, architecture and supporting business processes, configuring and customizing existing and new solutions, and testing (unit, system integration, performance, and UAT testing).
- Ability to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to rapidly iterate through prototypes of C/IAM new capabilities/features.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, including minimum 3 years in IT.
- 2+ years of experience with customer identity access management (CIAM) applications -- i.e. Okta, SailPoint, Ping Identity, etc.
- Understanding of technologies such as Azure AD, IDaaS, SAML, Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth, OIDC, and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). PKCE knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Federation, IDP-SP, and SSO flow concepts
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
- Strong technical lead skill to oversee and provide guidance to a small team of AWS services and frontend developers
- Proficient understanding of development AWS development pipeline
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!