Job Description: Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management. Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction. Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches. Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products. Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
- Performs required FEA (Finite Element Analysis), both structural and thermal, in support of new and existing designs.
- Reviews and evaluates designs executed by others to satisfy product/project requirements.
- Supports new product development as well as new business opportunities during proposal stage.
- Provide guidance to manufacturing, engineering and procurement on mechanical, material and finish
- Evaluates new and emerging technologies Evaluates and supports tooling design needs for both production and engineering departments as required.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have in–depth knowledge of project management. Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor
- ANSYS CFD Thermal Analysis
- ANSYS FEA Structural Analysis
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
- Understanding of Mil-Spec environmental testing procedures
- Experience transitioning designs into production, Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!