Job Description: Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of active and passive circuit design as well as practical knowledge of project management. Ability to manage development projects with general supervision. Effectively communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department, customers, and suppliers. Recommends enhancements to systems and processes. Works to achieve technical performance while meeting schedule and cost operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
- Design and test low noise amplifiers and passive circuits.
- Conceptualize and develop new RF and Microwave circuits, packages, and products.
- Perform EM simulations of microwave housings, transitions, and passive circuits.
- Perform circuit simulations of microwave active circuits.
- Develop specifications for microwave components and subassemblies.
- Perform RF and microwave subassembly system analysis.
- Generate test and data reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrophysics and a minimum of 9 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of microwave active circuit design and simulation experience is required.
- Requires comprehensive level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have in-depth knowledge of project management.
- Ability to gain Secret Level Security Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Low noise amplifier design experience.
- Ability to manage projects and interface to other areas
Experience designing products for Manufacturing
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!