We design and manufacture electronic data acquisition systems for use in Anti-Submarine Warfare, ship self-defense, acoustic ranges and geophysical exploration products. Responsible for creating, documenting, and implementing procedures used to process and test the company’s products. Design and debug special test equipment and capital equipment. Generate scripts to conduct automated tests. Update test software. Primary focus is in the areas of signal conditioning electronics, network based telemetry systems, electronic instrumentation, test equipment, etc. Read work instructions, engineering drawings, sketches, and test procedures to determine assembly and test methods for electrical and mechanical components.
- Design, develop and implement special tooling and test equipment as necessary to test subassemblies or products produced by the company. Coordinate with mechanical and electrical engineers to design custom test fixtures.
- Generate specialized test scripts and pass/fail criteria.
- Modify test software via LabVIEW.
- Develop processes, methods, tooling and production controls for new programs; supervise assembly and proofing.
- Support design engineering during the design / development phase to ensure a cost-effective solution in terms of reliability, producibility, and supportability.
- Provide engineering support by troubleshooting problems and effecting timely solutions to maintain the continuity of production flow.
- Develop and edit circuit schematics with OrCad/Altium development tools.
- Investigate root cause of component failures. Generate related documentation including technical status, forecast technical needs, and make recommendations for appropriate improvements.
- Review and mitigate component obsolescence.
- Promote cordial relationships and foster and maintain a favorable business profile with customers, suppliers, co-workers, industry, and professional associations, government agencies and the local community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering or other related scientific discipline or HS diploma / two year degree with 10+ years electrical testing experience.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident with active Secret security clearance.
- Valid state driver’s license.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Excellent computer skills; ability to comprehend new hardware/software applications.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gain team consensus.
- High level of personal motivation and initiative to learn and acquire new skills.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!