Perform a variety of testing and troubleshooting on various components and assemblies: wire harnesses, analog and digital circuit cards, RF assemblies, video imaging hardware, electro-optical mechanisms, electronics chassis, and full hardware systems.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of analog and digital circuits. Must have the ability to troubleshoot circuit card assemblies to component level, read and comprehend electrical schematic diagrams and mechanical drawings.
- Must be proficient with multimeters, oscilloscopes, function generators, and lab power supplies. Must be able to learn the usage of angle position indicators, image quality analysis (MTF, SNR, and MRT), RF signal generators, scalar network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, power meters, directional couplers, precision variable attenuators and other specialized equipment as required.
- Must have the ability to be critical in evaluation of hardware and components to meet customer, vendor and internal requirements. Must maintain a high level of attention to detail in both inspection and documentation.
- Must be able to follow detailed test instructions. Identify and report any errors found in documentation for correction.
- Must be comfortable configuring and working with complex test setups. Maintain confidence in testing from sub components to system level hardware, ensuring that hardware meets both test requirements and expected intent of operation.
- Must be comfortable working in specialized work areas such as anechoic chambers, environmental chambers, clean room, vibration lab, and the periscope tower, while adhering to all safety protocols and requirements.
- Must be comfortable working around and with high performance precision optical assemblies. Ability to adhere to glass handling procedures.
- Interface with government representatives and customers during product acceptance testing, train customers on operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and systems. Perform detailed inspections and complete test procedures with customer observation.
- Must have the ability to become certified to the latest industry electronic component assembly standards.
- Must be able to work within a group or independently when required and adhere to all company policies and protocols.
- Ability to perform tear down, inspection and evaluation of products returned for repair. Complete detailed paperwork for evaluation and quoting process of repair contracts.
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams & engineering drawings.
- Troubleshoot analog and digital circuit boards.
- Proficiency with Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Lab Supplies, and Function generator.
- Proficiency working with MS Office tools
- Associates Degree or Trade School in Electronic Technology or equivalent.
- 3+years test experience in the defense or aerospace industry preferred.
- Experience with defense electronics a plus
- Must meet eligibility requirements to access US classified information
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!