Currently we are seeking a Maintenance Technician for 3rd shift to help us in the areas of operation listed below!
What you'll do:
You’ll work with the Maintenance team to complete building repairs, equipment installation, troubleshooting and installation, fulfillment of assigned work orders and unforeseen repairs in a timely fashion. You’ll follow good manufacturing practices to maintain inventory, preventative maintenance, good housekeeping and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations. We strongly believe in “Safety First, Quality Always” for our employees, products, and customers. If this is something you’re passionate about also, this could be your next great opportunity!
Important areas of operations you’ll work on (but are not limited to):
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearing, gears, and other parts of machinery
- Install and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic steam, pneumatic equipment
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and other related equipment
Qualifications and skills
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of General Maintenance Experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to perform Preventative Maintenance
- manufacturing/food and beverage production enviroment
- VFD's and Motor Controllers
- CRT or CRL certfication
- Piping systems
- PLC’s (Programmable logic controllers) – a plus
- Process control instrumentation
- HVAC systems
- Process equipment
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!