I. Job Summary
Provide support and maintenance of business systems, processes and data.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Provides second & third level user support on SFDC (and other critical tools and applications) that enable the sales force. Log and track identified system problems through resolution.
- Responsible for data management and administration of Salesforce.com processes. Manage processes and tools that will maintain data integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data. Areas of focus include managing duplicate data, data aging, accuracy, and ensuring completeness of active data in the system.
- Supports the Salesforce roadmap by successfully configuring new features and system enhancements and performing user acceptance and production assurance testing for platform releases.
- Works with business stakeholders to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and build an implementation plan.
- Maintains and supports Salesforce 3rd party app integrations.
- Automates or develops self-service options for common support scenarios.
- Manages user license profiles, permissions and roles, customize objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules.
This job has no supervisory duties, but may occasionally act as a team lead.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in Business Administration or similar area of study, or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Three (3) years of previous experience (in addition to education requirement).
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification required.
- Requires an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems with the ability to understand and interpret business requirements into system solutions
- Two+ year’s progressive experience as administrator for salesforce sales and service cloud with thorough understanding of standard functionality, custom objects, fields, validation rule, workflow rules, flow, process builder and standard deployment practices along with user profile, permissions, and roles.
- Requires understanding of declarative limits of Salesforce platform and when to engage the appropriate solution to meet the needs of the business
- Project management experience required.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and actively participate on working teams.
- Ability to work with and protect confidential information required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!