Manages the functions responsible for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Facility Engineering, EH&S, Facility Maintenance and the Tool Room.
- The essential functions of this position include but are not limited to:
- Directs the Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering functions to achieve the overall objectives for the Plant.
- Oversees the preparation of cost estimates and methodology to analyze new products and processes.
- Directs the design and acquisition of new manufacturing processes and equipment to meet capacity goals.
- Ensures that all equipment, processes, and facilities meet the requirements of designated government regulations such as OSHA, GMP, FDA, EPA, etc.
- Oversees the analysis for machine capacities and labor standards for the annual standard cost budget.
- Develops a financial analysis to achieve cost reductions within the current processes and products.
- Coordinates the communication between Division R&D and Plant personnel on new products, product improvements, and product problems.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates staff.
- Provides advice and counsel to management required in the organization’s objectives and management policies.
- Prepares and monitors Engineering’s budget.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Implement the use of a Preventative Maintenance Program to ensure that all new equipment and processes are reviewed for their safety and results documented.
- Evaluate the Preventative Maintenance Program to determine scheduling and servicing problems and if they have impacted on safety performance. Audit the Plant's equipment lock-out policy and procedures to ensure zero energy state of the relevant pneumatic systems. Ensure all projects and new equipment have full and documented safety review.
- Other responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Complies with, and responsible for enforcing, all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies/procedures.
- Complies with all local quality policies/procedures/practices through consistent application of sound Quality Assurance principles. Ensures compliance through appropriate communication, training, and education of sound Quality Assurance principles. Responsible for the activities and programs as defined for this position in the Quality Systems Manual
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety, environmental and quality system standards.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering. Masters of Business Administration preferable.
- Position requires a minimum of five (5) years' experience in the Engineering field.
- A thorough knowledge of Plant operation (Accounting, Purchasing, Quality Control, etc.) of Company policies and general management techniques.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!