Designs, develops and tests optical technologies and systems. Interacts with device, hardware and software design teams to assist in overall development of optical systems; specifying, selecting and qualifying active and passive optical components, developing and benchmarking system performance models, developing and implementing test procedures and/or evaluating and selecting appropriate test instrumentation. Provides multi-discipline support to instrumentation production by resolving technical issues associated with components, parts, products or systems; testing of new and existing designs and documentation of changes through a formal engineering change notification process. May apply quantitative analysis in determining root cause of highly technical problems and propose, develop and implement solutions for corrective action
- Support development of Optical Engineering tools and procedures for Optical Design, Analysis, Integration, and Test
- Experience with optical design codes (Zemax, Code V, etc.)
- Experience with mathematical analysis codes (Matlab, Mathematica, MathCad, etc.)
- Opto-mechanical experience
- Knowledge of Optical Metrology (Interferometers, image quality metrics, alignment and test techniques)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Optical Engineering, physics, or related field and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience working with optical systems or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
- Knowledge of areas within Optical Engineering working with both resolved and unresolved objects in EO-LW wave lengths.
- Applicant must have a willingness to relocate to the Tulsa, OK area.
- Applicant must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance.
- The essential physical requirements of the position will be reviewed with the applicant during the interview.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!