Support the development of advanced Electronic Warfare and ELINT receivers by developing algorithms and architectures to solve a variety of problems using a variety of techniques as needed, including signal processing, computer science, Bayesian and other statistical techniques, graph-theoretic techniques, etc.
- Conduct performance analysis, including Monte Carlo simulations and Cramer Rao bound analysis. Analyze real-world data as well as simulated data.
- Coordinate with engineers in a team environment to develop and implement new technology, including hardware, software, firmware, and system. Support transition of research and development concepts to operational systems. Willing and able to go on test flights.
- Present results and new ideas in front of internal audiences and customers. Write test reports, white papers, and proposals in a team environment. Demonstrate successful experience contacting potential customers to develop new research and development programs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in your field of expertise and exhibit the ability to lend that expertise whenever and wherever it is needed.
- Be cognizant of related technology capabilities of other divisions that complement Mission Integration opportunities and programs
- Bachelors degree in a related technical field (EE, math, physics, etc.), advanced technical degree strongly preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
- 2- 25+ years experience in related engineering field
Preferred experience in a few additional areas, such as statistics, detection and measurement, information theory, graph theory, RF receiver design (analog and digital), electronic warfare, image processing, C/C++, VHDL
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!