Our Internal Audit is a global function responsible for successful and efficient execution of the company’s SOX Program, annual audit plan approved by the Audit Committee, and reviews requested by Executive Leadership / Senior Management.
Auditors in the Group Internal Audit have the unique opportunity to work in a global environment, acquire diverse experiences, develop new skills and nurture their growth. As a member of the Group Internal Audit team, the auditor’s will:
- Work across SOX, audit and advisory engagements.
- Work on process and technology related areas.
- Assigned to engagements based on their availability, expertise and development needs versus geographical proximity criteria.
- Engage with different Functional Heads, Leaders and team members.
- Assigned to varied roles and responsibilities across engagements. These include leading engagements, managing resources and delivery, and interacting with senior stakeholders
Key Responsibilities: IT Executive Auditor The Senior IT Executive supports the Engagement Manager in the planning, execution and reporting of engagements.
The individual’s responsibilities include the following:
- Understanding engagement objectives and assisting the engagement manager in preparing the plan and testing procedures to meet the review objectives.
- Gaining detailed understanding of relevant IT and business processes, systems and controls. Leading performance of risk assessments and controls evaluations. Identification of areas for leveraging data analytics.
- Performing engagements in accordance with the planned scope/ risk areas, aligned with budget expectations. Assists in tracking and reporting project status and milestones.
- Adhering to Corporate SOX / Audit Methodology and documentation requirements at all times.Supervising executives / junior executives in the team, driving their accountability and timely execution of each engagement. Pro-actively guide and ensure knowledge sharing within team.
- Ensuring work papers documentation to ensure the retained documentation supports the audit work performed.
- Assisting in the assessment of identified gaps and areas for improvement, and evaluating their significance and potential business impact. Propose remediation steps that are practical and reasonable.
- Driving discussions/agreements on detailed audit findings with the audit team and management prior to final report issuance to ensure clear understanding and consideration about the noted issues and the related actions to be implemented.
Job Description IT Senior Executive Auditor – Global Internal Audit
- Preparing audit reports/memos highlighting key risk exposures, noted issues, assist in overall conclusion, and agreed upon corrective actions.
- Following up with process owners for timely implementation of MAPs, and escalating if required.
- Building good working relations with key stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely and accurate time tracking.
- Continuously focus on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring relevant certifications. Required Skills and Experience: IT Senior Executive Auditor
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or other technical domain.
- CISA/CISSP/CISM with at least 4 years of experience, preferably a mix of time in a ‘Big 4’ public accounting firm and a large international audit and control function.
- Good understanding of the IIA International Professional Practices Framework Standards, Internal Audit and Risk Management methodologies (e.g. COSO).
- Experience in frameworks such as COBIT, ISO, NIST or other established risk management frameworks and experience with or certification in use of IT audit tools.
- Experience with risk based auditing and Sarbanes Oxley testing, preferably within the technology industry. Analytical skills and a thirst for knowledge and new experiences.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication; and presentation skills.Highest professional standards, integrity and ethical behavior.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!