At our Clark, NJ facility, we are part of the Taste division. The Clark manufacturing facilities have 9 work centers with processing capabilities in Liquid Flavor Compounding, Dry Blending, Extractions, Distillations, Spray Dry, Emulsions, Essential Oils, Oleo Resins, Juice Blending. As a team, we are proud to see our products on shelves in-stores. If you’re looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team and facility that values safety and quality, we might be the team for you.
What you'll do
This position is offering a $5000 sign on bonus!
As an Electrical Controls Technician, you’re our go-to person for controls projects. When you’re on the job, you can expect:
- A to-do list that includes projects like production, automation, programming, component troubleshooting, system calibrations.
- The ability to understand complex wiring diagrams.
- Perform quarterly system backups.
- Safety to be our number one priority. You’ll learn our manufacturing standards and make sure that everyone leaves as they come to work each day.
A team you can rely on. We trust each other to show up every day, on time and to help each other when needed.
What you'll need to be successful in the role
MUST HAVE electrical controls experience and PLC background.
- 3+ years of Industrial Maintenance with experience in all or some of the following including, but not limited to:
- Advanced skills with 480V electrical including single and 3 phase motors
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s
- Process control instrumentation and mechanical power transmission
- Previous experience with production level equipment
- Knowledge of CMMS and SAP system
- High school diploma or GED is required; associated degree in relevant field preferred
Experience working in food/beverage is highly preferred but not required
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!