What you'll do:
Under direction of the Engineering and Maintenance Manager, the Project Engineer manages projects to meet all technical requirements while assuring they stay on-time and within budget.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The essential functions of this job include, but are not limited to:
What you'll need to be successful and safe:
- Create capital proposals including scope document, cost estimate, and timelines.
- Development of a detailed scope of work, creation of equipment specifications, finalizing purchasing documents, creating and maintaining detailed timelines, expediting and receiving material and equipment, and commissioning activities.
- Develops project specifications by making calculations, preparing process flow diagrams (PFD’s), piping and instrumentation drawings (P&ID’s), site and floor plans, elevation drawings, utilities matrices, and other project documentation as applicable.
- Leads the selection of contractors/vendors in actual design and specifications of installations.
- Conducts feasibility studies for new or existing systems.
- Recommends improvements in the area of operational safety for a project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- AutoCAD experience a MUST
- Background in Food Manufacturing or Pharma industries.
- 3+ Years of experience with Project Engineering.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!