This role (i) is responsible for the organization, direction ,and controls of all aspects of the plant and/or divisional accounting and financial functions which includes timely and accurate reporting to Amcor in full compliance with US GAAP and Amcor policies, (ii) leads analysis of financial information to support effective business decisions, (iii) develops and interprets financial information, (iv) supports a single location and may have direct reports, and (v) supporting the Business Unit by providing training on systems and financial processes ensuring that a high standard of controllership is maintained across all plants. The level II role focuses on interpreting results and making recommendations to the Plant, Sales, and Business Unit Leadership Team, along with an emphasis on change leadership.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Supervise, review and interpret month/quarter/year end financial reports as well as month-end close processes to support the plant and corporate
- Support the annual budget, month and quarterly forecasts, and financial comparisons and explanations of actual results versus the financial estimates
- Prepare and analyze material usage, cost statements, profit and loss statements, manufacturing statistics, labor analysis, and sales analysis
- Balance sheet analysis for key accounts, including inventory and preparation or approval for account reconciliations
- Analyze and interpret operating and financial results to identify trends and activities driving those results and make recommendations on potential changes, both operation and financial in nature, to improve performance
- Provide a business partnering service to the BU by improving financial processes and support the implementation of best practice across all the sites
- Provide the necessary financial reporting to the Business Unit and Group as and when required
- Anchor person for the reporting work of the plant and plays a key role in identifying performance issues in support of the management process
- Support in integrating new company acquisitions into the BU
- Systems expert for HFM, SAP, PRMS (ERP) ensuring month end rollover is completed and accurate and all necessary central adjustments are made in each of the financial systems
- Actively participate and/or lead WCOM Teams. Validate cost take out and factory model data
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, accounting policies, and SOX
- Oversight of financial processes to ensure conformance with US GAAP and Amcor policies
- Ability to influence plant leadership and drive performance
- Lead SAP Implementations (if applicable)
- Act as a safety leader and put safety first in all responsibilities, promoting an environment where each employee makes safety their first priority
- Execute human capital processes including goal setting, performance reviews, human capital planning, and career development for all direct report
WHAT WE VALUE
- Team Leadership - Focusing, aligning, and building effective groups. It could apply to a virtual project or a cross functional team
- Strategic Orientation – ability to think long-term, integratively, and beyond one’s own area, can see the big picture
- Developing Organizational Capabilities – Developing the long term capabilities of others and the organization, and finding satisfaction in influencing or even transforming someone’s life or career
- Change Leadership - transforming and aligning an organization through its people to drive for improvement in a new and challenging direction
- Strong business acumen
- Superior analytical skills
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- Experience – 10+ years of experience; 5+ years of managerial experience ; 1-3 years of experience in SAP preferred
- CPA or similar certifications preferred
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!