Compensation: $25.97 hourly plus yearly tool allowance, Shift differential may apply depending on schedule
Benefits Offered: Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K, Life/Work Balance, plus eligible for Company Bonus
Employment Type: Full- Time + Overtime
- Install, maintain and repair a variety of machinery and related components and accessories.
- Perform required electric arc and acetylene welding operations.
- Test, inspect, lay out, maintain, and replace or install all types of pipe lines, tubing, fittings & fixtures in plant maintenance & construction.
- Occasionally lay out and direct work of helpers, mentor and assists lower scale maintenance techs
- Other duties as assigned
Tools and equipment you will utilize include variety of power and hand tools, maintenance and measuring devices for machinery. Electric arc welding equipment, acetylene burning & welding equipment, various types of flux, rod, electrodes, hand tools, clamps, forklift, etc.
Materials you will work with include various woods, concrete, grout, fluids and oils used to install and maintain equipment. Various types of structural steel, iron and alloy metals Various types and sizes of pipes, fittings, fixtures and tubing, seals and packing for installing materials and hardware.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Proficient in reading and writing
- Willingness to work in non-climate controlled, foundry environment.
- Journeymen Card or equivalent amount of experience/education
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Previous foundry experience a PLUS.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!