The Radar Modeling and Algorithm Engineer 4 will lead a team responsible for systems analysis, signal processing algorithm design, simulation development, and testing of advanced systems in support of our RF munitions, RF seeker, and digital aperture products. This position supports the Advanced Systems & Technologies (AS&T) division, which specializes in developing disruptive, next-generation technologies for advanced Unmanned Air Systems (UAS / UAV), advanced radar systems, next-generation weapon systems, and other RF sensor technologies using small company agility and big company experience.
- Take lead role in developing RF algorithms and simulations
- Analyze data from data collection and design verification test efforts
- Develop and run simulations and other analysis tools to predict system performance in various environments
- Develop kinematic, RF environmental, and hardware models to support algorithm development
- Develop and test RF signal processing algorithms
- Exploration of new problem solution areas with innovative concepts and approaches
- Present results during internal and external program meetings
- Use judgment to plan cost and schedule of program activities
- Control account management for radar algorithm development projects
- Develop, track and present technical metrics
- Mentor junior engineers
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- US Citizenship
- Existing DoD clearance with current 5-year update
- A minimum of 7 years of signal processing experience
- Experience with RF signal processing algorithms
- Simulation design and development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent math skills
- Proficient with MATLAB, C++, or Python
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to obtain and maintain any additional clearances as required
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!