The Electrical Engineer II helps to design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. Do you enjoy researching, developing, designing and testing? In this role, you do all that with our equipment, software systems, and networks.
- Participate in developing budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs and designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Inspect completed installations and observes operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Direct and oversee manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and design requirements.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment while performing engineering tasks to produce electrical design elements consistent with project specifications accurately and timely.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Minimum of two years of related work experience including Electric Power distribution design and maintenance experience
- Ability to read, update and troubleshoot from electrical schematics
- Knowledge of predictive technologies (i.e. infrared, pd and motor circuit analysis).
- Strong technical and mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate project management skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as an individual and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with large projects extending over a period of time
- 5+ years Electric Power distribution design and maintenance experience.
- Experience with predictive technologies (MCA, vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
- Experience with electrical power equipment testing (NETA).
- Basic understanding of National Electric Code (NEC), IEC standards and ISA standards
- Experience with Corn Milling equipment and processes
- Electrical Power Professional Engineer (PE) or EIT pursuing a Professional Engineer license
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!