Recognized as an internal expert and thought leader in area of expertise with broad experience across multiple job areas. Works under consultative direction against annual goals to manage large, complex project initiatives of strategic importance to the organization. Communicates within and outside of the organization to influence leadership to accept new practices, approaches, and concepts. Develops or champions new systems, concepts, or technologies. Recommends tactics and strategies that directly impact the achievement of overall business or functional results.
- Performs schedule analysis in support of assigned programs or projects.
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Ensures compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines.
- May lead or participate in scheduling status reviews.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge within a specific technical area or multiple job areas typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Viewed as an expert and/or resource within the field by peers in and outside the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years of prior relevant experience.
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!