Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management. Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction. Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches. Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products. Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
- Controls the flow of material and assets from vendors to production and repair, and ultimately to customer or manufacturing sites.
- Oversees the execution and continuous improvement of all logistics processes and systems.
- Defines and develops logistics support requirements, plans and schedules; performs life cycle cost, reliability, maintainability and availability analyses.
- Performs testing and analyzes technical data and reports to determine/formulate specific recommendations regarding spare/repair parts and support equipment.
- Ensures that milestones are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to adhere to master plans and schedules and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Builds relationships with manufacturing, suppliers, and customers through the resolution of delivery issues. Analyzes and provides input to drawing documentation and technical orders.
- Final Secret clearance required. Required to start.
- Requires comprehensive level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have in-depth knowledge of project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!