Our mission is to build a comprehensive and easy-to-use integrated portfolio that prevents, detects, and responds to cyber-threats and cybercrimes in today’s digital world.
We are searching for passionate, experienced, and creative individuals in Mountain View, CA to join our team.
In your role as a Senior Product Manager, you will focus on the Identity Protection products and expanding our products internationally. This will include defining the roadmap and leading the execution of expanding Identity products and services across the globe.
- Serve as a primary representative for Identity International, with the ability to communicate business value and lead product execution.
- Create a product roadmap that maximizes market opportunity and establishes us as the premier international Identity provider
- Drive market research on the global competitive environment for Identity, including opportunities, competitors, localized user problems, and behavior
- Consider market trends, emerging technology trends, and additional opportunities for Identity growth internationally
- Liaise with local and regional teams to provide input for opportunity assessment and sizing
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering and documentation through development and release
- Work with other PMs, Design, and Engineering to launch products, with the best member experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from Brand and Product Marketing to Legal and Compliance to launch projects on-time and across platforms
- Establish KPIs and metrics to determine product performance and identify areas to iterate
- 10+ years of overall experience of which 5+ years of Product Management experience, owning end-to-end consumer product lifecycles is a must
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication; an ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in a complex and dynamic environment
- Strong product management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that launch on-time and across platforms
- BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in regulated industries is preferred
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!