We're a community health organization dedicated to serving the wellness needs of our community utilizing a strength based, client centered, and culturally sensitive approach. Our Center for Survivors of Torture is looking for a Behavioral Health Counselor. The Counselor would be responsible for providing culturally sensitive, trauma informed direct mental health services in home, clinic and field settings to primarily non-English speaking program clients. Services include intakes, individual/group psychotherapy, psycho-education, assessment, and case management.
- LPCC, LCSW, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience
- Experience working with diverse ethnic backgrounds and language groups
- Sensitivity to cultural issues and issues pertaining to refugee populations
- Ability to possess and maintain a valid CA Driver’s License, must have suitable vehicle for agency travel and current automobile insurance.
- Familiarity and experience with trauma informed treatment highly desired
- Fluency in one of the following languages (Arabic, Amharic, Burmese, Chinese, Dari, Farsi, Punjabi, Hindi, Tigrinya, or Vietnamese) preferred
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!