Senior professional with strong knowledge of job area and broad knowledge of mechanical engineering practices. Manages complex designs and processes with minimal oversight. Communicates within and outside of own function to gain cooperation on operational processes, practices, and procedures. Makes moderate to substantial improvements to systems and processes. Contributes to achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with direct impact on the departmental results.
- Must have a current Secret clearance.
- Provide technical support and bidding input during proposal efforts.
- Evaluation and development of system requirements.
- Design and development of hardware that meets system, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Design and analyses of weldments.
- Generation of solid models for concept evaluation and Finite Element Analyses.
- Working knowledge of geometric tolerancing and standard drafting techniques.
- Conduct detail analyses (stress, thermal, etc.) on proposed hardware.
- Provide technical support for the procurement, fabrication, and assembly of hardware and systems.
- Develop plans and procedures to test components and systems during qualification and acceptance phases of a program.
- Provide Engineering documentation as required by the contract using standard Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Provide leadership and direction to more junior engineers.
- Travel up to 10%.
- Requires strong knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Subsea Design
- Stress Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Shock/Vibration Design
- Design for corrosion
- Fiber Optic Design
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!