The Blow Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for safely performing general maintenance, troubleshooting, PM’s/Changeovers and repairs on Blow Molding equipment and a variety of auxiliary support equipment. The overall goal of the Blow Maintenance Mechanic is to minimize downtime due to breakdown repairs and to optimize the quality of products manufactured to the highest degree the equipment is capable of producing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven knowledge and skill of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic theory.
- Mechanical skills – must be capable of performing maintenance on all types of equipment represented in the plant with a reasonable degree of skill and competency.
- Hydraulic skills – ability to read hydraulic schematics and identify symbols and control circuits with a reasonable degree of competency. Ability to competently and with a reasonable degree of accuracy troubleshoot a hydraulic circuit.
- Electrical skills – ability to read electrical schematics and identify symbols and control circuits with a high degree of competency. Ability to competently and with a reasonable degree of accuracy troubleshoot electrical circuits. Must be capable of changing motors, install relays and starters, and troubleshoot control circuits.
- Pneumatic skills – ability to read schematics and identify symbols and control circuits with a reasonable degree of competency. Ability to competently and with a reasonable degree of accuracy troubleshoot a pneumatic circuit.
- Proven capability to troubleshoot and complete all necessary repairs on equipment.
- Proven capability to perform effective PM’s and Changeovers.
- Supplies own tools sufficient to perform maintenance tasks in the discipline of scope needed to perform the job task assigned.
- Complete, enter and follow up on Maintenance work orders
- Maintains housekeeping of all assigned areas; includes cleaning up after making repairs and applying Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Follow all safety procedures included but not limited to LOTO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be flexible to work any shift. Willing and able to work overtime.
- Proven ability to apply knowledge of Blow Molding equipment (Sidel preferred).
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, minimum supervision.
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize work tasks
- Ability to communicate well on all levels and good interpersonal skills required
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent changes or unexpected events
- Problem solving ability.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!