Join a team of brilliant engineers developing the next generation of networked software-defined radio systems to support super-precise network time distribution capabilities. We are seeking an Electronic Engineer to coordinate development and delivery of hardware components to ensure full system performance. You will help accelerate our path to production and fulfill our customer orders. Your work will require detailed collaboration across our team and comprehensive documentation.
The successful individual must be self-motivated and have the ability to proactively see what needs to be done.
You’ll be paid well, offered great healthcare and stock options, and work in an excellent safe environment. This full-time role works out of our downtown Redwood City office, right off 101 and within minutes walking from the CalTrain and many diverse restaurants.
- Analyze and understand full system requirements.
- Manage individual system components including procurement and testing of boards, enclosures, antennas, cables, and other hardware in coordination with other team members and vendors.
- Develop an overall schedule and build plan in coordination with other team members.
- Design a phased hardware test plan aligned with development roadmap and the customer’s expectations.
- Stage, test, pack, ship, and deploy our demo systems.
- Demonstrate functional system performance to customers.
- Collect test data and write comprehensive reports.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- As required, do schematic capture, PCB layout, BoM development, and DFM in coordination with the vendors.
- Update existing and develop additional ATE systems for the PCBs and the overall system.
- BS/MS degree in EE.
- At least ten years as an EE in a development and test environment.
- Fluent with Altium design toolchain.
- Comfortable developing automated test systems.
- Can read and write Python and one other high-level or scripting language.
- RF design and test competence.
- Linux experience.
- Experience with collecting and storing data and documentation in Google Drive.
- Competent in use and operation of Windows PC OS, Microsoft Office, Google docs, etc.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!