The RN Clinical Coordinator shall be responsible for planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of essential functions of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan and policies. Under general supervision, renders professional nursing care of patients of all ages through the use of the Nursing process and the promotion, maintenance and teaching of health. Supervises the provision of nursing care/services rendered to patients by RN, Nursing Assistants, Unit Support Coordinator and ancillary personnel, assigning and reviewing work. Assists Nursing Unit Director in areas delegated.
- Assist in daily department operational needs of the unit including bed flow and throughput, patient safety rounding, collaboration with multidisciplinary team for discharge planning and clinical support
- Demonstrates and promotes fiscal responsibility
- Assist with coaching employees to maintain high level of safety and performance standards
- Provides input into performance evaluation
- Monitors quality metrics and facilitates performance improvement activities by reviewing documentation and coaching staff appropriately
- Rotates to evening shift to provide oversight
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!