We are looking for a motivated individual who is capable of performing a multitude of supervisory functions in a flexible, fast-paced production environment. Our workplace requires supervisors who understand the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on safety, customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and engagement of crew members.
This position reports to the Manufacturing Manager. In addition to daily operational responsibilities, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining systems, driving manufacturing improvements as well as leading, coaching, motivating and engaging the work teams to accomplish operational objectives.
Direct supervisor of hourly employees - Responsible for supervision, direction and leadership in safety, quality, productivity and engagement to ensure goals are met.
- Supervise employees in the daily production of corrugated board, to include training, planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating employee performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; promoting safety, quality production and teamwork; resolving conflicts, review/approve payroll hours daily...
- Lead and motivate employees by setting an example of superior behavior, attitude and performance to work efficiently and effectively, while ensuring a safe work environment, and a quality product.
- Effectively communicate operational information in both oral and written format at all levels: crew members, other supervisors, plant management, office personnel and outside customers and vendors.
- Actively promote and ensure compliance with safety, quality and other programs and initiatives utilized within the organization.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Prior experience in the corrugated packaging industry preferred.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!