Note: This position is currently 100% virtual and will be 50% virtual and 50% in-office (when the offices reopen in Woodland Hills, CA)
Responsible for researching and documenting impact of new and amended accounting standards on an IFRS or GAAP basis and lead implementation. Monitor changes in business processes that have a material financial impact. Responsible for assigned quarterly and annual financial accounting and reporting. Develops and maintains accounting system expertise, ensuring system upgrades are thoroughly tested. Special projects as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Research and document new and amended accounting standards on an IFRS or GAAP basis
- Lead the implementation of those standards
- Monitor changes in business processes with a material financial impact
- Provide accounting guidance to Business Partners
- Manage the preparation of certain quarterly and annual financial accounting and reporting
- Manage the preparation and completion of annual benefits plan audit
- Develop and maintain accounting system expertise, ensuring all system upgrades are thoroughly tested
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Coordinate development and communication of department’s business resumption plan
- Ensure compliance with assigned internal controls
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA.
Minimum of 7 years of prior Accounting or Finance experience including 1 year as an Accounting or Finance Supervisor and 2 years as an Accounting Manager or Supervisor. The same time-on-job requirement is preferred for internal candidates.
Special Skill Requirements
- SAP Hana and EPM experience preferredProficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and concise written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others to ensure successful completion of assignments
- Self starter
- Problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and take on a multitude of assignments simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and interpret accounting standards, document impact and effectively communicate to external auditors
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!