Under the general guidance of the Manager, Audit, the Lead Auditor will conduct financial, operational, and compliance assurance audits across all areas of our business. This position will also provide consultative support to business partners to identify solutions to address audit findings with the objective of mitigating risk and improving financial and operational performance. The role requires strong accounting and financial mindset, ability to build good working relationships with process owners, management, and internal and external auditors, effective communication skills, ability to multi-task as required, and ability to work independently.
- Assist with walkthroughs of business process controls and test for design and operating effectiveness pursuant to our annual Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessment process, financial, operational and other compliance audits
- Prepare work papers documenting procedures performed and that fully support audit findings
- Assist in the preparation of Internal Audit reports which include formal recommendations to management for review and implementation
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions
- Track and follow up on audit findings
- Interact with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism
- Independently and objectively execute audits in accordance with professional auditing standards
- Effectively interact with and communicate results to auditees, audit management, business unit management and Corporate executive management
- Perform special projects or reviews, as assigned
- Travel up to 20% including some international locations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CFE)
- Public Accounting experience
- Industry internal audit experience
- Understanding of business process risks and internal controls
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!