We're driven by a simple purpose, to create a better way to live. To fulfill that purpose, we need a fantastic team. As an Apprentice Plumber you will install plumbing systems in new construction apartments and receive training from the best Master Plumbers in the industry.
MISSION, PURPOSE, & VALUES:
Mission: Building and leasing quality apartments
Purpose: Creating a better way to live
Values: A great team is made up of great people. In our company these people exhibit 5 key values. These values are a way of life for everyone who works here. From our top-level managers to entry level employees these values are lived out every day. We hire and promote based on these characteristics. To be successful here you too must embody these values.
- Tireless Pursuit of Results: Tireless pursuit of results means that you have an internal drive to continue to push forward no matter the obstacles. It means sometimes staying late to ensure a job gets done. It means pushing a little harder to ensure quality standards are met. It means pouring your heart into ensuring something gets done.
- Respectful: Being respectful means that customers and employees work well with you even in difficult situations. It's about being a good team player. It includes being fully and painfully honest about work related issues in a consistent way. It's recognizing that you are part of a team and sometimes you will win your point and sometimes you won't. It's about building a professional friendship.
- Can-do Attitude: Can do attitude is about believing in yourself and your team to get the job done. There is a delicate balance between having optimism for the future and being realistic about your goals. A person with a can-do attitude is realistically optimistic and positive about what can and will be done.
- Grow or Die: Grow or Die means to have a spirit dedicated to consistently getting better at your job. Finding ways, even small ways, of producing a higher quality or efficiency. Having a drive to learn more about your field from a variety of resources. Exhibiting the will to never give up on improving yourself.
- Reliable: The heart of reliability means to deliver on your promises. These promises include being on time every day. It means consistently delivering on the goals and milestones set for you. It means having a system to not forget any, even small, aspects of your job.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Core drilling
- Accurate use of a tape measure
- Good knowledge of basic math, including fractions
- Copper, PVC, and CPVC installations
- Sanitary systems and venting
- Ability to perform tub sets and shower pan installations
- Proper heights, strapping and support of stub-outs
- Proper sealing of all openings (rodent proof)
- Problem solving/troubleshooting
- Installation of fixtures
- Testing procedures of completed work (ensuring work passes inspections)
- Thorough clean-up of job site
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-4 years previous plumbing experience (Preferred but not required)
- Multi-family new construction experience (Preferred but not required)
Other required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgement, attention to detail, & decision-making skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Must pass criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license & reliable vehicle
- Health Care Plan (ICHRA)
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
- Short Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!