This position is responsible for creating new growth in our space communication business, with a focus on commercial and defense satellite manufacturers and government end users.
- Familiarity with RF communication architectures and defense electronics business development experience preferred. Ability to work simultaneous opportunities at different stages of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction. Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain our capabilities, uncover opportunity, and influence change. Looking for a candidate who is intellectually curious, energetic, has demonstrated experience to think and act creatively and a winning mindset. Ability to engage their audience and be persuasive.
- Develops and executes an effective plan and strategy to capture new business across our Space hardware and software product portfolio
- Develop strong relationships with current and potential new customers to facilitate ongoing and new business opportunities, including uncovering and shaping
- Coordinate and manage new business capture through the complete business development cycle from planning, targeting and gathering through proposing and eventual closure
- Assist in development of win strategies and PTW (price-to-win) for selected pursuits
- Assist in evaluating market and competitive conditions and developing competitive assessments
- Assist in developing and maintaining business forecasts for customer, market and product lines
- Provide a voice of the customer back to the business
- Travel as required to support opportunity identification and pursuit efforts. Generate briefing materials as they pertain to the customer's interests/needs. Present briefings at customer or L3H locations as needed.
- Current understanding of space industry trends, capabilities, satellite manufacturers, and communication hardware or encryption needs
- Assess influence within customer organizations
- Space mission domain and RF communication links knowledge
- COMSEC or Information Assurance understanding
- B.S. Degree in business or technical field (BSEE or BSME preferred) or equivalent required with a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience, MBA a plus
Preferred Additional Skills:
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!