• Create and develop programs that will support process improvements and new electrical systems.
• Assist production and maintenance with equipment and process issues.
• Function as a problem solver, applying theory and experience to develop process improvements and accurately identifying problems by submitting sound recommendations for long-term improvements of equipment and processes.
• Lead and participate in process improvements with multi-discipline technical staff, maintenance and production.
• Mentor employees to increase their process knowledge and support their career growth
• Work to eliminate waste through reliability enhancements and monitoring processes, ensuring they are in control and meeting expectations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
• Preferred 3 years' experience with PLC's, HMI's, AC drives & motors, low & medium power distribution, and instrumentation
• Preferred 3 years' experience in leading, managing, and executing electrical projects.
• RSLogix Experience
• Network Experience: DH+, DNet, CNet, & ENet
• Project Leading: experience leading successful capital projects
• Tech Savvy: proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Stellar organizational and root cause problem solving skills
• Can effectively communicate with all levels of employees and know why details matter
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!