Under direction of the Creative Director, this position focuses on the creative design, layout, production and implementation of engaging member communication materials and digital experiences utilizing, general, motion graphic and web design. Maintains a comprehensive branding and image program while delivering effective and consistent marketing materials to achieve corporate goals and strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, writes and maintains omni-channel marketing communication materials, including, but not limited to; digital assets, branch collateral, advertisements, motion-graphics and signage.
- Conceptualizes and develops marketing campaigns for numerous products and services across the Credit Union; assists with prioritization and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Designs and produces marketing materials, including, but not limited to; quarterly magazine, billboards, and brochures.
- Works with third party vendors to schedule projects and installations, order printed materials and secure advertising space.
- Manage project deadlines and ensure that assigned work is completed on time and within budget.
- Actively drive the daily operations of project tracking, scheduling, and information sharing for a high volume and broad variety of projects.
- Execute best practices around the customer-use experience to drive user engagement and increased responses across multiple media.
- Interacts with other departments and vendors to research, resolve problems and provide requested information.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- BS in Graphic Design, Video Editing, Web Design or at least 5 years in similar field.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Portfolio of launched sites, email campaigns and/or advertising samples.
- Experience with Marketo, Mailchimp, Silverpop and other leading email-marketing platforms
- Experience in photography, video editing, production and post-production video a plus.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Ensure all internal and external customer service practices and processes are carried out and meet quality service standards and achieve member satisfaction.
- Ability to design and slice artwork into usable deliverable such as HTML templates and edit video for digital signs, internal/external promotions and commercials
- Solid understanding of graphic design for the web and digital production workflows.
- Familiarity with website design and development workflow including wireframes, comps and usability studies with a focus on user-experience and results-driven design.
- Provide guidance in the resolution of complex problems utilizing advanced knowledge and experience within areas of responsibility.
- Communicate in a professional manner and deliver information clearly and effectively. Actively listen to questions, opinions and ideas of others. Use tact and diplomacy in sensitive and confidential situations.
- Effectively apply internal and external customer service practices and processes to meet quality service standards and achieve member satisfaction.
- Learn and apply information, on a wide range of Credit Union products, services and regulatory compliance requirements, in order to create an outstanding member experience.
- Ability to work within a collaborative and goal-oriented environment and promote, and foster excellent member service and teamwork throughout department.
- Operate computers, use business software, and other standard office equipment.
- Use correct English including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions.
- Set priorities, manage one’s own time effectively, and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!