As a full-time Driver, you’ll work close to home and have your nights free.
You’ll travel locally to deliver building materials to our customers, while adhering to and understanding safety policies and regulations.
A clean driving record and top-notch customer service skills are a must! Experienced, safety conscious, and customer-focused drivers encouraged to apply!
We’re looking for experienced Truck Drivers with their CDL A or B license to join our team.
What can I expect?
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Time Off Plus Holidays
- Potential for training and certifications on an as needed basis
What will my day-to-day look like?
- Pre-inspect truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
- Set up job perimeters, inspect site to ensure a safe environment to unload
- Unload truck at site – and operation of heavy equipment
- Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the requirements?
- CDL Class A or B driver license in good standing
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Will need 12 months of prior and verifiable commercial driving experience
- Should be comfortable driving a 10-speed manual transmission truck and operate heavy equipment for unloading
- Airbrake endorsement needed if applicable to Class B Drivers
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and will always wear appropriate PPE
- Should prefer working in a team environment but be comfortable working on independent tasks
What will give me an edge over other applicants?
- Experience handling building materials
- Forklift experience
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!