The Lead ISDA Negotiator will work with financial agreements and other related contracts and supporting documentation in order to identify, negotiate, and control key documentation issues for the organization. You will provide thought leadership to identify and develop continuous improvement initiatives and projects to support the goals and vision of the global documentation team and provide expertise and support to different business needs in collaboration with legal, tax, compliance and other relevant stakeholders. You will be responsible for reviewing, drafting, negotiating and maintaining ISDA Master Agreements, various trade agreements, commercial banking documents and other contracts related to our company's Risk Management’s over-the-counter uncleared commodity swaps business. This is a global role that will require understanding of various legal and regulatory rules, and market practices in the jurisdictions where our company's Risk Management conducts its business. At its core, our business is about working with customers to understand their commodity exposure and structure price risk management (over-the-counter) financial products to meet their needs, operating as a CFTC-registered Swap Dealer subject to CFTC/NFA regulation.
- Provide advanced knowledge and expertise to ensure all master agreements and related documentation are reviewed, drafted, negotiated and executed in compliance with legal, tax, regulatory requirements and company standards and ensure risks and impacts are appropriately mitigated.
- Provide thought leadership towards the application of consistent terms and conditions across the portfolio of master agreements and related documentation, partnering collaboratively with product experts to align key commercial and risk terms and escalate negotiation roadblocks where necessary.
- Collaborate and create strategic alliances across the business to mitigate risk while facilitating opportunities and support for business initiatives and stakeholder priorities.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Apply advanced knowledge to design, develop and modify forms, templates and processes for reviewing and drafting various customer and business contracts, tracking matters and trends and staying apprised of the financial regulatory environment for changes applicable to documentation activities.
- Manage the archive of master agreement templates and maintain accurate documentation records on electronic platforms and shared directories in compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute with input and support continuous improvements for sustainable documentation processes and provide leadership, direction and support for colleagues to present a consistent approach on agreements.
- Develop and leverage systems for workflow management, tracking and communicating the status of matters in alignment with business priorities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in legal studies, business administration, finance, or equivalent
- Advanced understanding of the contracting process with the ability to spot key legal and commercial issues
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Experience using strong writing skills to draft and review contracts
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of ISDA negotiation experience
- Experience with complex OTC trade agreements
- Knowledge of derivatives, futures, and/or commodity markets
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!