The Associate – Creative Services (CS) Writer is a member of the the Creative Services (CS) team within Marketing Creative and Production Services for our company. The CS Writer is responsible for consulting with the CS Creative Lead and other team members to write content for company-owned tactics to meet business needs that typically start with 1) a project brief and 2) claims/other brand content derived from previously established tactics. The CS Writer develops a variety of content to support company-owned tactics such as healthcare copy, short and long form copy, claim updates or refresh, video script writing, manuscripts, Source of Authority (SOA e.g., Medscape, Epocrates, Doximity) messaging, brand content grids, consultation for grammar/tone, editing, and writing for A/B testing.
The Associate – CS Writer reports to the Director, Marketing Creative and Production Services.
- Creates new and evolve existing healthcare professional/patient/consumer communication copy independently and in partnership with Marketing, Creative Services, and other colleagues
- Develops copy according to project brief requirements
- Develop creative copy for tactics such as print ads, visual aids, direct mail, sales promotion, emails, banner ads, monographs, slide presentations, SOA content, social media content, and other projects as needed
- Ensures that creative concepts are strategically on target and that copy meet company standards of creative excellence
- Quality-checks documents for agreement between in-text information and the source data as well as for internal consistency
- Embraces and follows brand creative criteria
- Understands and complies with applicable requirements as defined by the company's USA quality system
- Proactively contributes to efforts to solve creative problems
- Recognizes and addresses important details with accuracy and efficiency
- Handles complex assignments requiring strategic and creative input
Minimum Experience/Personal Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a healthcare-related field, English, Journalism or a related degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry or in related service industry (e.g., healthcare advertising/PR/medical communications agency)
- Demonstrated success in producing healthcare agency-quality creative copy solutions that leverage customer insights, effectively deliver on project requirements, and align to overall brand strategy
- Communicates effectively (in writing and verbally) with internal customers, team members, and supplier partners
- Demonstrated ability to understand a wide variety of therapeutic areas (e.g., diabetes, oncology, migraine, and immunology)
- Proven ability to tailor existing concepts to meet current business needs/align with evolving brand strategy
- Exhibits excellent problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Works well independently and in partnership with others
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Candidates will be asked to complete a Creative Services Skills Assessment
- Competence with standard IT tools (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated experience working for or with medical sources of authority such as Medscape and Epocrates to develop copy for medical resources
- Exemplifies professional experiences working with diverse teams, populations, or cultures
- Experience with project management approaches, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with project management tools (e.g., Wrike, Workfront, Workamajig, Jira) preferred
- Demonstrated prioritization skills
- High level of motivation and a strong desire to find creative solutions to challenging situations
- Demonstrated ability to follow business rules and policies in a constructive but disciplined manner
- Demonstrated ability to apply all Quality and Compliance policies and procedures
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Makes sound, timely decisions about changes to work in progress
- BA/BS or Masters degree in a healthcare-related field, English, Journalism or a related degree
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!