We're seeking a Data Operations Lead to provide ownership and oversight to our data operations environment. This critical role will ensure - through a mixture of controls, oversight and proactive planning - that the business is provided with maximum stability of its business crucial resource, information. When incidents do occur, the lead will leverage their client-centric mindset to ensure problems are resolved effectively and communication is clear throughout the process.
Ownership of the data environment
- Ensure Proactive Monitoring of the environment is in place and the related capture of pertinent metrics
- Identify and execute proactive maintenance and tuning of the environment.
- Ensure all aspects of the production environment are understood, documented and tested where appropriate (e.g. DR strategy, backups, etc.)
- Ensure appropriate lifecycle controls are documented & consistently followed
Application Support and Incident Management
- Refine and lead the data incident management process, to include consistent and timely audience-appropriate communication, coordination of root cause analysis and resolution as well as identifying and delivering on preventative mitigations
- Lead offshore support resources to triage incidents and defects and deliver improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must possess a strong technical background in data warehousing and ETL
- A solid business acumen and an understanding that success in this role will require a deep understanding of the business model and who / how the data is used. The ability to identify and articulate business impact is key
- Must possess the ability to maintain a network of contacts across the business, vendors, and supporting infrastructure teams
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Required technical skills include SQL Server, SSIS, DBA knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of Python, PowerShell, AWS, Snowflake, and Tableau is desired
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!