We’re looking for an Operations Manager for our Coppell, TX location to lead the operations of multiple production departments. As our Operations Manager, you’ll be in a leadership role with strong growth potential and visibility across the organization, working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, fun environment. You’ll lead daily production to ensure all work is processed in priority order in a timely and cost effective manner to make sure SLAs are met for our clients. You’ll ensure your associates follow departmental procedures and produce quality work on a timely basis.
This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
- Night Shift: Hours are generally between: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM, Monday - Friday. Occasional weekends and holidays may be required.
- Recommending and implementing cost savings initiatives to reduce expenses where possible and prudent.
- Developing and implementing appropriate reports/metrics that enable management to monitor service, quality and productivity/efficiency. Preparing/issuing production and shift turnover reports to monitor productivity, backlogs, and service levels.
- Collaborating with senior management to review expected volumes, identifying appropriate staffing levels, and working with your management staff to develop schedules to meet business commitments.
- Making sure staff are cross-trained so that multiple back-ups are available to support each function within the production department. Documenting operator procedures and ensuring that staff is appropriately trained to perform their required functions.
- Effectively motivating staff to create a highly engaged workforce. Communicating and continually reinforcing our company Values, Vision Statement, Quality Policy, and commitment to the Service Profit Chain with your associates.
- Identifying top performing associates and implementing plans to help them reach their full potential.
- Preparing and delivering periodic performance reviews and development planned for assigned staff. Effectively dealing with personnel related issues and ensure effective management is in place.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and adeptness with communicating effectively with staff and management at multiple levels.
- Solid organizational skills including expertise with handling multiple priorities simultaneously and working under tight deadlines.
- You demonstrate skill working in a diverse team environment with various personality types to get the work done; you relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn.
- You’re adept at helping develop your team. This is a great opportunity to expand your people skills and deal with a lively, motivated group.
- Prior experience in a print or mail environment required.
- At least 3 years of management-level experience in a production environment.
- 2-3 years of experience managing warehousing/supply and inserting operations.
- 1-3 years of experience of Quality Assurance or Quality Improvement experience.
- You have strong Excel skills and are comfortable with other application software such as Windows, Outlook, Access and Word.
- You’re able to consistently work a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift Monday – Friday. We work hard and at times we’ll need your leadership off-shift so you’ll need to be flexible for overtime as required, especially during peak periods such as month & quarter ends.
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!