We are looking for someone who is highly curious with the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to move our manufacturing cost and plant processes to a new level. This is a dynamic role that interfaces with many levels of the organization and works in close partnership with highly talented business and finance partners. You are flexible, highly motivated and analytical with strong communication skills and a drive for continuous improvement. You are eager to share your ideas and help drive the direction of the manufacturing organization. This role is responsible for analyzing and reporting on the entire manufacturing network along with necessary deep dives based on results. There is a high level of interaction with Operations Leadership and Plant Controllers. Strong excel skills and prior manufacturing finance or cost accounting experience is a must.
- Provide the management team with clear insights driven by strong analytics that support improvement within the manufacturing network.
- Enable and support the plant network in implementing improvements identified through analysis
- Develop tools to support data analytics and reporting
- Consolidated reporting to leadership on network performance and spending
- Financial analysis to support operational objectives and projects
- Proactively looking for trends, best practices, and opportunities with the network to drive improvement
- Work extensively with controllers and operations to understand what is happening in the business and help articulate the action items and messaging to leadership and the broader organization
- Work with all plants, FP&A, and operations to build annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Translate operational metrics into financial impact to help business prioritize
- Some travel required depending on projects
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Prior manufacturing finance experience including standard costing, material, labor and overhead variance analysis required
- 4 or more years of relevant finance experience
- Strong MS Excel modeling and analysis skills
- Proficiency in ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- General accounting knowledge in both GAAP, strong Microsoft Office capability and proficiency in SQL
- Prior experience with MS Access a plus
- Demonstrated experience in process improvements and cost savings plans
- Strong organizational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to convey ideas to a diverse audience (Finance and Operational Partners)
Very competitive salary and benefits!
Great company to work for!
Full relocation package is available!
Don't miss out! Apply now and we'll be in touch immediately with more specific details, salary information and to answer any questions!!
This position does NOT provide sponsorship so please do NOT apply if you require sponsorship. Thank You
KP Recruiting Group
"Bringing Talent to the Marketplace"
KP Recruiting Group is a well established and very respected recruiting firm. We have built a strong reputation as a premier resource for providing highly qualified candidates for our clients. We are very experienced in many industries and have a wide range of clients. We will serve as your advocate during your career search! Let us do the work for you! There is never a fee for our services!